I am SO grateful for INSPIRATION!
I love the aliveness of feeling inspired. I love creating, connecting, and contributing from a flow of genuine inspiration. Because I LOVE inspiration so much, I am continually paying close attention to what inspires me and intentionally filling my life with those things.
When you’re feeling stagnant, stuck, or deflated, there are ways to begin identifying your own sources of inspiration so you can breathe vitality back into life!
Here are some ideas to get started…
– What places most inspire you to be in (nature, coffee shops, museums, yoga studios, etc.)?
– What time of going to bed and waking up are most conducive to inspiration for you?
– What colors are most inspiring for you to both surround yourself with and wear?
– What music inspires you?
– What are the most inspiring ways to help and spread joy to others?
– What people inspire you to be around?
– What do you feel inspired from reading or watching?
– What does it inspire you to talk about?
– What is a new place or activity you can try?
– What kind of movement generates inspiration in you?
– What food feels inspiring to prepare and eat?
There are some pathways to inspiration that I find really common — like actively striving towards meaningful dreams and goals, using our strengths and gifts to do what we love, witnessing kindness in others, seeing someone stretch beyond what they thought was possible, getting quiet enough to hear our inner wisdom, spiritually reconnecting in whatever way fits for you, doing something different and new, and contributing our love to something greater than us.
It’s not about having to do ALL these things before inspiration starts flowing. Simply begin noticing how little shifts can either turn UP or down the inspiration volume.
Plus, there is no “right” or “wrong” when it comes to what inspires us. I am all about each of us getting to be the authority of our own aliveness and joy! If it feels inspiring to you, then it is! 😊
One thing that really inspires me is learning things that I can, ultimately, use for the greater good. I LOVE learning and creating, particularly when it is connected to my purpose. Recently, I’ve been learning some new technology that is opening up expanded possibilities for creative expression and service, and I love it! Here I am with my new microphone that I am very grateful for. New eCourses, audio books, and guided meditations, here we come! 😊
Life is a journey of committing and recommitting, and it can be an amazing thing to know the way back to inspiration when you’re wanting to reignite its spark!
An abundance of blessings of inspiration from my heart to you! XO