|Join my mailing list and receive updates +
6 Simple Steps to Feel More Joy Now
|Join my mailing list and receive updates +
6 Simple Steps to Feel More Joy Now
Awakening Your Joy Potential
a weekend retreat to create lasting joy in mind, body, heart, and spirit
July 22-23, 2017 (9:30-6:30 each day)
@ the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center, Bloomington, IN
(*this workshop has no religious affiliation and welcomes people of all paths!)
Led by Christine Eartheart, Founder of Joy Potential
Is Awakening Your Joy Potential for You?
- Do you feel weighed down by what is happening around you and have lost a spirit of hopefulness about your life or the world?
- Do you sometimes feel disconnected from the person you once were and wonder where your joy went and how to get it back? (It’s the ultimate loneliness when we even feel disconnected from ourselves.)
- Is your life dictated by “to-do lists,” rather than fueled by the rush of inspiration that ignites you from your core?
- Are you often tired when you wake up and dread your day before it even starts and then go to bed exhausted but unfulfilled?
- Do you have lots of things to be grateful for and yet still don’t feel joy (and even feel guilty for or confused by it)?
- Has your life become monotonous and mundane?
- Have you lost touch with your sense of magic?
- Do others see you as a happy person, but, deep down, it doesn’t feel that way?
- Does it feel like too much work to stay positive?
- Do you worry about how your own negative energy is rubbing off on your kids, spouse, friends, colleagues, etc.?
- Does happiness seem fleeting and elusive, rather than fully accessible?
- Are you tired of being in your head and over-thinking things and feel hungry to reconnect to your heart and soul?
- Have you experienced some life challenges you’ve never fully bounced back from?
- Are you surrounded by so much negativity that you are struggling to stay centered in joy?
- Is your inner peace clouded by self-doubts, fear, anxiety, and worry?
- Do you know what you “should” be doing to feel more joy but are stuck in self-sabotaging patterns?
- Do you hold back your joy to protect yourself from disappointment?
- Do you quiet your joy to make others feel more comfortable?
- Do you put a cap on how much joy you let yourself experience — because it feels selfish to let too much in?
- Has your life become so focused on making others happy that you’ve become depleted when it comes to your own?
- Are you tired of feeling constantly stressed and overwhelmed?
- Do you sense something’s missing and there must be more to life?
- Do you feel disconnected from your purpose and passion?
- Do you keep postponing joy, saying it can wait until after you get one more thing done – and then joy never comes?
- Are you HUNGRY to feel more inspired, motivated, and joyously alive?!
Or are you someone who simply LIGHTS UP when it comes to continually growing into your potential, living your optimal life, and experiencing your greatest capacity for joy, someone who wants to look back at the very end and smile, knowing you have made the absolute most of this incredibly precious gift of life?!
Using techniques based in Positive Psychology, fascinating neuroscience, and everything I’ve been so fortunate to learn from thousands of sessions with clients and creating a truly joyful life, be immersed in a transformative learning environment where you will reignite joy and gain an abundance of joy tools to last a lifetime!
Uncover your barriers to joy. Discover why they’re holding you back and how to shift them!
Dive deep into creating joy in every area of your life — with illuminating knowledge, new personal insights, and concrete techniques!
Unplug from stress, exhaustion, and overwhelm and plug into a wellspring of positive and replenishing energy!
Receive a clear, effective, and comprehensive road map to Awakening Your Joy Potential, and take home a guidebook to integrate everything you learn, supporting you as you continually grow!
Delight in connecting with others who are awakening the heart of happiness alongside you.
Leave feeling renewed, reconnected, empowered to replace fleeting happiness with lasting joy, and inspired about life again! The whole weekend is kind of like setting a giant reset button, allowing you to come back home to who you really are, how you want to show up in the world, and to the kind of meaningful life you want to create!
Topics and Agenda
We will explore these exciting topics during two unforgettable days…
- What is this thing called JOY?
- The Research and Neuroscience of Positive Psychology
- Uncovering and Transforming Your Conscious and Unconscious Barriers
- Embracing New Empowering Beliefs that Propel you Forward and Upward
- Practices that Rewire Your Brain (so happiness becomes your new normal)
- Cultivating Inner Resilience from External Stress (how to maintain peace in the midst of chaos)
- Ways to Instantly Shift Your State
- Your Addiction to Unhappiness
- How to Take Control Of Your Body’s Chemicals and Hormones
- The Correlation Between Food and Mood and How to Eat for Joy
- Self-Love and Self-Empathy
- Embracing the Joyous Perfection of Imperfection
- How to Use Positive Psychology to Address Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma
- How to Become a Powerful Generator of Positive Energy from Within
- Cultivating a New Empowering Self-Talk
- Why Hope and Optimism are Practical, Grounded, and Essential
- Ending the Cycles of Self-Sabotage
- Living a Strengths-Based Life
- The Power of Play and Laughter
- Embodied Joy (getting joy into your cells!)
- Opening to the Land of Possibilities
- How to Start Seeing Creative SOULutions to Everything
- Minus to Plus Process
- Making Meaning out of Messes
- Turning Pain into Purpose
- Forgiveness and Letting Go to Create More Space for Joy
- How All Feelings Open Pathways to Joy
- The Power of Savoring
- Why Every Thought Matters
- Why Joy is Much More Than What We Think
- How to Cultivate a Grateful Heart
- What to Uniquely Surround Yourself With
- Creating Joyful Relationships that Bring Out Everyone’s Best
- The Intrinsic Link Between Kindness, Generosity, and Joy
- How to Make Happiness a Habit
- A New Joyful Vision for Your Life
- (+ LOTS more magic too!)
Photos from Past Retreats
What Others Have Shared About Past Experiences
“I love working with Christine – both professionally and personally. She is a one-of-a-kind ray of light in the world and I encourage anyone in search of positive energy, personal growth, or simply guidance to connect with her. I went to her originally in need of resources, but I liked her so much I came back for more! In fact, I like her so much I gift sessions with her to my friends!”
NY Times Bestselling Author and Renowned Neuroanatomist
“Christine’s spirit is contagious. Her teaching methods inspire authentic creative power. I left feeling overwhelmed with positive love & full of life changing tools.”
“Fate sent me here, and Christine gave me my life back! Forever grateful!”
“An inspirational and magical weekend! What an honor and blessing!”
“Christine, you embody the joy you describe — it makes it easy to believe what you are sharing, even though I came in with skepticism. I really have skills and practice to apply to bring more joy.”
“I am so thankful for a safe place to learn about the limitless possibilities I have inside of me! I feel so free!”
“Joyful, enlightening teaching grounded by depth of knowledge and attention to detail. A truly magical experience!”
“Christine is an amazing and inspirational teacher!”
“The workshop was phenomenal!”
“Christine embodies what she teaches. She is a joy to be around and brings a loving, joyous energy into her lessons. The entire weekend I was smiling and energized and carried all of that joy home with me!”
“Christine, you are a beautiful and buoyant vessel and the ripples from all you do are TRULY INFINITE. “
“You are such a gift! The people you attract, information and energy you offer, and all you do is healing the world.”
“Such an uplifting, enlightening experience.”
“Christine’s workshops are one step forward towards connection with all humans. She has an open heart for everyone.”
“I’ve felt like something has been ‘off’ and missing for awhile and have discovered that it was ME…I have come home to my true, authentic, JOYFUL, intuitive self! I have appreciated and LOVED the guidance on this journey by Christine and her awesome team of angels!”
“An absolutely awesome experience!”
“I expected the world and got so much more! It impacted me more deeply than I could ever have imagined.”
“I have traveled the world, experienced a lot, and learned a lot, but nothing compares to what I learned about myself during these 2 days in Bloomington… You are simply amazing. I was so privileged to be considered a part of your village. I came this weekend with an open heart and open mind feeling like a young boy on Christmas morning excited about the gifts I was about to receive. What amazing gifts I received, confidence, wisdom, and myself!…
You are simply amazing. I was so privileged to be considered a part of your village. I came this weekend with an open heart and open mind feeling like a young boy on Christmas morning excited about the gifts I was about to receive. What amazing gifts I received, confidence, wisdom, and myself!…
I had no expectation coming into this weekend. But, as the say, you find it when you least expect it. I found a new limitless potential for joy!”
“I was enveloped in such a deep peace and bountiful energy. Your gifts and generosity continue to humble and inspire me. What a perfect weekend!”
“What a blessing you are to our community and to the world and to ME! This workshop was the beautiful blessing I needed to give myself permission to fully let go of the negative voices I have heard from others and truly accept who I TRULY AM! And to live fully in my joyful heart!”
“I now feel closer to myself, the Universe, and all of humanity!”
“Thank you for being you! And for encouraging growth and acceptance and LOVE. You’re an angel!”
“Christine creates such a warm, loving, safe environment. You truly are a light in this world. Thank you for creating and connecting us all!”
“This was such a lovely, generous experience that was so life affirming and empowering. Thank you!”
“I walked into this weekend not quite sure that the world was a good place anymore. I leave here knowing that beings of infinite love are doing their part. Blessings be!”
“I was blessed to attend Christine’s Joy workshop this past weekend! WOWZER! It shifted me into a lighter place and gave me tools that I have been using to keep me there!”
“Thank you! You are a wonderful, beautiful, genuine, and honest soul. That workshop was so great… I feel changed, transformed, like a new door has opened for me in more ways than one… THANKS!”
“The way you facilitate our interactions and sharing is exquisite.”
“I feel this has been my lifelong calling and I am forever indebted to the beautiful and amazing Christine. She changed my life!”
“Christine is an amazing instructor and a true inspiration.”
“Christine is an amazing and knowledgeable leader. It seems she can direct the knowledge right into the core of your being.”
“It was great in so many ways! Loved it! I am so honored and in awe of you, your work, and your knowledge!”
“This workshop opened me up to things I only thought I knew the meaning and potential of. There are bountiful experiences and joy awaiting me in every moment!”
“Christine has an enormous gift for awakening joy in the people who come in contact with her.”
“Christine, you are an amazing person, a beautiful soul, spreading happiness all around.”
“Taught the way it should be! With passion and inspiration!”
“This was REAL, HONEST, and AMAZING!”
“I wanted to send you a quick note to just say how much your Joy Retreat changed my life and still does. It will be 5 years in May when I attended this retreat and I can honestly say I never expected to walk out with the tools, inspiration and everlasting friendships. I learned to open my eyes to myself and truly love and honor who I am. To be surrounded by so much love, joy and inspiration in that room was the most uplifting moment of my life.
I would like you to know I reference your work and techniques often with my co-workers. I’ve had us _______ (*I omitted this part so it can be a surprise! 🙂 )! It brings everyone out of their comfort zone and allows us to work better as a team and create a more fun and positive work environment.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Christine!!! You are a gift of so much joy!
Much love from Boston,”
“The most important life-changing decision I have ever made. Christine is a gift to the world.”
“The weekend…was amazing. It opened me back up to faith in the power we have to change the world around us. Christine is one of the warmest, most compassionate, welcoming, encouraging souls I have ever had the privilege to meet. It was a joy and and honor to learn from her… I am eternally grateful for the gifts I received during that weekend. I have back the joyful spirit that had been hidden away for months.”
“These workshops have changed my life.”
“Christine, your energy is inspiring! You are a beautiful being of light!”
“Christine is the living embodiment of joy and love. Just being in her presence is healing, so a whole weekend is just bliss!”
“Thank you so incredibly much for the incredibly inspiring, transformational weekend. My eyes have been opened to things I’ve always known deep in my heart. I can’t tell you enough how meaningful this journey is to me. When I found your website on the drive home from the mountains a few months ago, I didn’t realize what was to come. You are an incredible, inspiring woman…”
“Christine is such a positive and GREAT soul!”
“The most blessed event to enlighten the heart and soul!”
About Christine Eartheart
Christine Eartheart, Founder and Facilitator of Awakening Your Joy Potential, has been facilitating healing and transformation with individuals of all ages since 2004, has supported clients in thousands of breakthrough sessions, has taught 70+ workshops, has facilitated hundreds of heart-centered sharing circles, and is in absolute awe of the human capacity for growth, connection, and joy if we have the right tools and support to get there.
Christine has extensively studied the field of Positive Psychology and the neuroscience of happiness and leads workshops for conferences, workplaces, and retreat centers to help people fall in love with life again, create deeply fulfilling and empowering lives, and embody joy like never before. She is Founder and CEO of Joy Potential.
Christine is also CEO and Co-Founder of the Center for Thriving Relationships, along with her wonderful husband and therapist, Bret Eartheart. Together, they love helping couples, families, and communities develop flourishing relationships that bring out the best of everyone involved.
In addition to Joy Potential and the Center for Thriving Relationships, Christine also loves facilitating and teaching emotional healing and energy healing through Heart Spirals, which she has done since 2004.
Christine is authentically joyful, overflows with enthusiasm and passion for life, treats everyone with utmost love and kindness, believes in and cheers on the unique gifts and brilliance inside of everyone, puts her whole heart into everything she does, and has infectiously positive energy.
Christine lives in Bloomington, IN with her fabulous husband, amazing stepson, and three fluffy therapy dogs.
Do I have to be UNHAPPY to attend?
No way! We have many radiant souls who have attended! Joyful people are actually the ones who are regularly doing things to inspire and replenish themselves and are the ones continually growing and learning! As you’ve probably noticed, joyful people overflow with positive energy. This is no accident or coincidence — they regularly do things to fill themselves up with it. You will likely feel validated by some of what we’ll be doing (“hey, I do that!”) and will also feel deeply inspired and illuminated by other new concepts and experiential processes uniquely designed to orient your mind, heart, body, and spirit evermore fully to joy. Plus, we have lots and lots of FUN, and you will get to meet amazing new friends!
Can I be feeling unhappy right now and attend?
Of course! You will be wholeheartedly and lovingly embraced and honored exactly as you are. And I can say with near certainty, you will feel renewed hope, lightness, and happiness when you leave Sunday evening and will re-enter the world filled up with new possibilities for your life! In fact, I offer a 100% refund for anyone who attends and doesn’t feel more joy by the time they leave!
Will you be sharing tools I can share with others (clients, students, loved ones, etc.)?
Yes, yes, and more yes! If you are a parent, teacher, practitioner, healer, therapist, or coach, I will be sharing an ABUNDANCE of concrete tools, based in Positive Psychology, for you to start implementing with clients, patients, and loved ones, helping them fulfill their own longing for more lasting happiness.
What’s the benefit of the weekend retreat, rather than an online course or book I could read?
Unique Benefits of Weekend Experiential
- Delight in incredibly fun, one-of-a-kind, and transformative exercises to get joy into your cells (experiential processes I only share in the weekend immersion).
- Experience an incomparable energetic high when gathering with others to collectively unleash joy!
- Make amazing new friends!
- Sometimes you need to unplug from everyday life and fully immerse yourself in a focused and elevated environment to actually do the work and make the biggest shifts.
- It’s a BLAST, and we laugh A LOT!
What if I don’t have a friend to join me?
No problem whatsoever! There will be others flying solo as well, and you will meet many new friends. We simply offer this opportunity to bring a friend at a large discount, as we know the joy it brings to grow together and to spread love to others. However, having a friend is in no way required!
What if my friend is interested in the weekend retreat, but I am busy this time?
I will be offering Awakening Your Joy Potential approximately 2 times yearly, and, if you sign up for the buddy deal, you will simply have two tickets (one for you and a friend) that never expires! If you or your friend can’t attend this one, chances are, future dates will work!
Do we stay overnight for the retreat, and are meals included?
The retreat ends at 6:00 on both Saturday and Sunday, giving you the evening to relax, celebrate, and do whatever your heart desires! You will receive a variety of suggestions for places to stay, including on-site, if you don’t live nearby. There is a 90-minute lunch break each day, and you can either pack a lunch to enjoy on-site or enjoy a delicious lunch outing. Light snacks and tea will be provided!
Awakening Your Joy Potential (live 2-day retreat)
(+ bring a friend for just $100!)
*When you add the retreat to your shopping cart, you will see an option to bring a friend. It’s not at all necessary to have a friend join you! This is simply offered as an opportunity for you to either share costs with a friend or spread the love and multiply joy by gifting it to someone whose life would be blessed by it! Don’t yet have a friend to bring? Register them anytime before the start date, dependent on space available (after registering, you will receive a link to add them later).
Questions? Contact Christine@JoyPotential.com or 812-345-2169.