Available for Groups of all Ages, Sizes, and Abilities
Did you know the average child laughs hundreds of times a day, and the average adult only laughs less than 10? We were born for laughter and joy, and it’s time to reclaim it!
The Joy of Laughter Yoga is available for…
- Yoga and Retreat Centers
- Conferences and Events
- Parties and Gatherings of Friends and Family
Have a blast while enjoying all of these amazing benefits…
- Renew hope and optimism
- Transform your attitude
- Create radiant aliveness
- Boost your immune system
- Train your mind and body to laugh much more readily
- Energize and revitalize
- Relax your mind and muscles
- Release endorphins
- Decrease stress hormones (it is physiologically impossible to be stressed while laughing)
- Oxygenate your cells
- Lower your blood pressure
- Greatly aid your digestion
- Support the respiratory system
- Ignite your metabolism
- Massage your inner organs
- Spread joy to everyone you encounter (laughter is very contagious!)
- Improve circulation
- Come fully into the present moment
- Rediscover your playful spirit
- Bring laughter back into your daily life
- Release and transform anger, frustration, and discouragement in healthy ways
- There are countless stories of tremendous benefit for those with heart disease, cancer, asthma, depression, and so much more.
Extra Benefits for Group Team-Building Experiences…
- Build teamwork and community
- Create an unforgettable experience people talk (and laugh!) about for years to come
- Increase productivity and engagement
- Promote a healthy, happy workplace
- Boost morale
- See the people you care about smiling and feeling good
- Create ripples of positive energy throughout your group or organization
Doctors, psychologists, and scientists alike are now proving laughter really is the best medicine.
What is Laughter Yoga?
Developed by Dr. Kataria in 1995 as an incredibly fun and effective “wellbeing workout,” Laughter Yoga has become a worldwide phenomenon practiced in 70+ countries. Laughter Yoga involves little stretching and LOTS of laughing. Delight in a variety of laughter exercises, playful breathing exercises, and laughter meditation, guaranteed to release stress and tension, open your heart, calm your mind, boost your health, and joyfully infuse your life with an abundance of peace and positive energy. Laughter Yoga does not involve jokes, humor, or comedy, and many studies have proven unconditional laughter has the same truly remarkable psychological and physical benefits as the laughter we are used to experiencing from a funny joke or movie.
Why I Personally Love Laughter Yoga
- I love how Laughter Yoga invites us to realize that joy is not simply dependent on something outside of us but, instead, is something we can all cultivate WITHIN us.
- I love how Laughter Yoga makes laughter universally available, regardless of our age, what’s going on in our lives, our socioeconomic background, our education level, or our culture.
- I love that we can do Laughter Yoga at any moment of the day and experience an unavoidable biological response of positive energy flowing through our bodies.
- I love how it brings people together and dissolves hierarchy, tension, and all of those things that keep us disconnected from one another.
- I love how it helps us release shame, all the should’s and should not’s, all the judgments and criticism, all the pressure we put on ourselves to be perfect, all the boxes we put ourselves in.
- I love how it helps us reconnect to our true nature, to our hearts and bodies, to our inherent playfulness and creativity, and to seeing ourselves, each other, and our lives with lighter and more open hearts.
- When we are doing Laughter Yoga, something magical happens. The before and after that I see, again and again, from just a one hour class, is amazing. People come in stressed, tired, feeling down, and keeping to themselves. Just one hour later, there is light, relaxation, and joy radiating from them, and people are talking and laughing together. It’s the most beautiful thing to see!
- I love finding and sharing FUN ways to make healthy living a DELIGHT. Laughter Yoga is the epitome of this!
What Others Have Said About Their Experiences
“My experience with Christine and Laughter Yoga was truly amazing to say the least!!! I was energized, revitalized, and pleasantly surprised at the physical exercise I received… I had more loving, laughing, and intoxicating energy than I could have ever expected!!! I felt alive, inspired, and connected…!!”
“Christine has such a beautiful spirit about her and while she facilitates the Laughter Yoga sessions, you can’t help but feel the warm, loving and accepting space she provides while doing this!”
“I can’t believe the impact this one session of Laughter Yoga had on me! I suddenly feel inspired about my life again and reconnected to a sense of happiness I haven’t felt since I can remember. I can’t thank you enough for coming to visit our office.”
“Thank you so much for shining your beautiful Light on our corporate wellness client. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them laugh so much, or enjoy moving as they did. It was a wonderful sight.”
Wendy Cooper, President of ProMotion Fitness
Will Laughter Yoga Work For Me?
It is impossible to participate in Laughter Yoga and not feel uplifted, energized, and renewed. It’s an unavoidable biological response!
Learn to laugh for no reason or every reason, no matter who or where you are!
How to Get Started!
Interested in learning more and seeing if Laughter Yoga would be a good match for your group? I warmly welcome you to email me at Christine@JoyPotential.com, and I’d love to answer all your questions and share more. We can explore possibilities for designing something unforgettable that makes the biggest impact! Much loving, smiling gratitude!