Fear is such an amazing part of our lives! 🙂 Here are some of the many things I love continually exploring and re-exploring in my own life and with my wonderful clients when it specifically comes to those personal fears in our hearts and minds that hold us back in any area of our lives:
– Fears are so often (and so easily!) mistaken for red lights when, instead, they are usually GREEN lights showing us exactly where to go and GROW.
– When we turn to face our fears and lean into them, they often disappear and, before we know it, become an area of ease within our newly expanded comfort zone (just think of the things that used to seem scary that are easy peasy now!).
– Oftentimes, doing the very thing that scares us is the most powerful (and perhaps the only) way to truly transform the fear.
– If we don’t face our fears…
(1) they typically don’t go away on their own,
(2) they can become paralyzing,
(3) we become stuck in life,
(4) they can leak out all over the place in other areas,
(5) our world shrinks to fit the confines of our fears,
(6) we clog our “spiritual pipes,” our intuition, and our calling,
(7) and we disconnect from our true selves and what we came here to give, experience, receive, and SHINE!
– If we aren’t experiencing some of these kinds of fears semi-regularly, it probably means we are staying a little too comfy and not listening closely enough to the light within us that LONGS to keep stretching, growing, and expanding into the fullness of who we are.
– The people who are the most fully ALIVE are regularly uncovering and facing their fears.
Our fears can be such incredible allies on our journeys, if we allow them to be. They truly illuminate and guide us to those very places where our inner wisdom *knows* there are abundant opportunities for living our most fulfilled, inspired, expanded, and purposeful life! So yahooooooo for fears!
I am sending out big heart cheers, deep breaths, and courage to anyone turning to face their fears, whatever they may be right now – in honor of feeling more joy, experiencing more freedom and vitality, serving this world more deeply, opening your heart to more love and connection, being true to your wonderfully unique self, and showing up more fully for this extraordinary gift of life!